Ivalua Public Procurement & Acquisitions Summit to Showcase Innovations & Government Success Stories
Premier event for Acquisitions / Procurement practitioners will showcase the innovations and best practices delivering improved efficiency, transparency and value to taxpayers
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 21, 2019 – Ivalua, a leading provider of global Spend Management Cloud solutions, today announced details of an event focused on bringing private sector best practices to the public sector. The Ivalua Public Procurement & Acquisitions Summit will bring together thought leaders and public sector professionals at the Ronald Reagan International Trade Center in Washington D.C. on April 3, 2019.
The Summit will focus on showcasing success stories in public procurement, thought leadership sessions on how to maximize value and technological innovations that will transform the ability of procurement leaders to deliver value to their constituents.
Agenda highlights include:
- Thought leadership keynote by Raj Sharma, founder of the Pubic Spend Forum, on why now is the time to transform public procurement
- Corey Roberts, P2P Project Director at CACI, on how CACI achieved virtually 100% paperless procurement and accounts payable processes
- The latest Artificial Intelligence applications that will make public purchasing as simple as consumer shopping and bring actionable insights to user fingertips
- A case study on how Shared Services Canada is transforming federal procurement in Canada
- Discussions on the future of procurement including the role of marketplaces
- Thought leadership on how to enable smarter procurement today
Full event details are available online. Registration is required but is free for all acquisitions and procurement practitioners.
“Governments and agencies at all levels are facing tremendous pressure to maintain or improve services in the face of budgetary pressures, yet face unique constraints when it comes to purchasing,” said Dan Amzallag, CEO of Ivalua Inc. “Delivering private sector best practices to public sector procurement is possible today. This event will showcase the innovators doing just that and the technology that will deliver ever more value tomorrow.”
Ivalua is the Procurement empowerment platform. Recognized as a Leader by Gartner and other top analysts, Ivalua’s Source-to-Pay suite is leveraged by leading federal, state and local governments and over 300 leading companies across the globe to manage over $500 Billion in direct and indirect spend. The platform’s combination of ease-of-use, depth, breadth, and flexibility ensures high employee and supplier adoption, rapid time to value and the ability to meet unique or evolving requirements, evidenced by the industry’s leading 98%+ retention rate. Realize the possibilities at www.ivalua.com.