We’re BACK! 5 Reasons to attend 2022 Ivalua NOW Paris: Stronger TogetherIvalua NOW 2022
After a 2-year hiatus, Ivalua is thrilled to invite procurement leaders, innovators, customers, and colleagues to Ivalua NOW Paris.
This year, we’re centering our event around the theme “Stronger Together” to celebrate the collective challenges we have overcome and how we can move forward with renewed priorities. Today, we are stronger, more united, and more determined to lead and innovate together!
Join us as we listen, learn, and discuss new strategies to unlock the full potential of our teams and organizations.
It’s not too late to join us! Below, we list the 5 Reasons to attend Ivalua NOW Paris
1. Location, Location, Location
This year, Ivalua welcomes our guests to the picturesque Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac in Paris, France. The captivating venue reinforces our “Stronger Together” theme, with the inspiring art and stories reflecting shared collaboration, innovation, and exploration of new horizons. As an added bonus, our event will take place in early Spring, a fantastic time to explore Paris in bloom!
2. Keynotes: Ivalua CEO, L’Oréal, Booking.com, Robert Swan
Our first day will feature Ivalua’s Founder and CEO, David Khuat-Duy, offering his reimagined vision in a post-pandemic world, leveraging digital transformation to restore growth, and igniting new opportunities for procurement teams and suppliers.
Audrey IZARD, Chief Purchasing Officer for Indirect Sourcing for the L’Oréal Group, will address the audience with her ESG-inspired keynote “Partnering for a More Sustainable World”.
Later in the day, Matthew Phippen, Director of Procurement and Matthieu Coquet, Senior Project Manager at Booking.com will present “Launching and Keeping Your Digital Transformation on Track” to address new ways of unlocking tremendous value for procurement.
Last but not least, we’re looking forward to hearing from our closing keynote speaker Robert Swan, the first person in history to walk to both the North and South Poles. Robert will present us with “Leadership on the Edge” and deliver his remarks surrounding leadership and teamwork as we embark on our own journey to a more sustainable world.
3. Breakout Sessions
This year, we’ve invited industry thought leaders to join 8 expert panels covering data, supplier collaboration, procurement finance, and vendor management. The interactive sessions will also dedicate time for peer discussion and a Q+A.
- Breakout: Data-Driven Procurement
- Breakout: Strategic procurement: How does contingent labor fit in?
- Breakout: Supplier collaboration and your Supply Chain Strategy
- Breakout: Bridging the Procurement-Finance Gap – It’s Time for a Stronger Partnership between Procurement & Finance
- Breakout: Holistic Vendor Management: How to effectively Assess, Manage and Engage suppliers.
- Breakout: PwC Global Digital Procurement Survey 2022
- Breakout: Supply Chain Resilience: Business Continuity in a Dynamic Market
- Breakout: The Race towards Carbon Neutrality: Procurement on the Frontline
4. Exclusive closing party at the Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac
Our 2022 Ivalua NOW Paris closing reception will take place at Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac, featuring collections celebrating the indigenous art and cultures of Africa and the incredible contribution these civilizations had on our world. After a guided tour of the captivating art installations, attendees will enjoy craft cocktails and hors d’oeuvres from an esteemed Michelin-star chef!
5. Customer Awards
At Ivalua, the customer is the focal point of everything we do and Day 2 will recognize our incredible partners with exclusive Product Roadmap sessions, Customer Speed Meetings, and the Ivalua Customer Awards Ceremony.
2022 Ivalua Customer Award Categories
- Procurement Community Team Spirit: Best Advocate
- Pandemic Solidarity Response Award
- ESG – Environmental & Social Impact
- Digital Impact – Making a Difference
2022 Ivalua NOW Paris: Stronger Together begins on April 5th, 2022! Don’t forget, if you cannot make the event in-person, we have a virtual option as well.