Premier event for Procurement & Supply Chain practitioners will showcase latest technological innovations and extensive line-up of industry leaders
Paris, France February 13, 2020 – Ivalua, a leading provider of global Spend Management Cloud solutions, today announced the agenda for the European edition of its marquee annual event series, Ivalua NOW 2020. The event will bring more than 700 procurement, supply chain and finance leaders together on March 18 – 20 at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris. The North American edition will follow on May 4 – 6 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C.
This year’s Ivalua NOW theme is Journey to Procurement Excellence, and the agenda will showcase technological innovations and success stories on navigating each stage of digital transformation. Leaders from the world’s most admired brands will show how they are successfully leveraging how they spend and engage suppliers to build a competitive advantage and transform the world.
Agenda highlights include:
- Customer keynotes and breakouts from leaders at Credit Suisse, IKEA, Körber, EDF, Laerdal Medical and many more
- A keynote by renowned explorer and psychologist Bertrand Piccard on the human aspects of successfully completing a challenging journey
- A gala dinner at the historic La Conciergerie de Paris
- Duncan Jones, Vice President, Principal Analyst at Forrester, revealing insights from a new study on effective procurement performance measurement
- Showcases revealing the latest spend management innovations that will help organisations transform faster and further
“By strategically managing spend, organisations can transform not just the business, but also the world,” said David Khuat-Duy, Corporate CEO of Ivalua. “Ivalua NOW is the premier industry event where our customers take center stage to showcase how they’re successfully transforming their organisations to do just that. We are looking forward to celebrating their successes and showcasing the latest innovations that will empower them further.”