To say that it has been a busy week is an understatement. We are still reeling from the recent announcement that Ivalua raised $70M from KKR. We also just moved to a brand-new office here in Redwood City (more news on that to come!) The good news train keeps on coming—we are thrilled to share that Spend Matters, a reputable analyst group in procurement and supply chain, released their inaugural Invoice-to-Pay SolutionMap Report where Ivalua was recognized as a Value Leader and Customer Leader across the Practitioner Personas.
Spend Matters offers a fresh approach to buying with the 6 SolutionMaps based on different procurement personas. The 6 Personas consider organizational requirements and a vendor’s unique value proposition and solution strategy.
“SolutionMap rankings are based on a provider’s technology/solution capability based on RFI responses, product demos and analyst ‘spot checks’. The RFI includes detailed questions around invoicing, payment, supplier network portal and configuration capabilities in addition to technology architecture and general business/value proposition queries. Customers responded to questions such as ‘what is your likelihood to recommend this provider’, ‘Did actual performance and capability meet expectations sold’, ‘How did the vendor respond when problems arose’ and ‘What level of value is perceived from the overall relationship’,” says Carina Kuhl, Head of Marketing at Spend Matters
We are thankful to our customer community. We are excited that our customers gave Ivalua the highest Customer Score out of 14 providers in the SolutionMap. Today, we are the only provider to be recognized as Leader in both Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing and Spend Matter’s Solution Map for eProcurement.
Ivalua Recognized as Value Leader in Spend Matters SolutionMap for the following Personas:
- Deep Persona: for highly sophisticated organizations looking for the best solution for the job; best-in-class functionality with no compromises.
- DIY Persona: for moderate to highly sophisticated organizations with unique process requirements looking for modularity, configurability, integration; supporting flexible, diverse and evolving needs.
- MEGA Persona: for mature, outcome-focused organizations requiring a combination of functional capability/solution enablement; pre-loaded capabilities and content; and tips, tricks and guidance.
- ERP Wrapper Persona: for organizations with strong ERP backbone looking for a new “skin” atop ERP to transform the user experience; strong supplier/content enablement and connectivity.
Ivalua Recognized as Customer Leader in Spend Matters SolutionMap for the following Personas:
- Nimble Persona: for early formation organizations who need speed, efficiency, low price, quick value and a continuous stream of quick “wins.”
Read the full report here to learn why Spend Matters recognized Ivalua as a Leader in SolutionMap.